Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s topic comes from Claire @ Book Lovers Pizza, and it’s all about books that made me laugh out loud. You’d think I wouldn’t have such a hard time finding books for this one, since I love funny books, but I really struggled this week! I tend to read dark and twisty books that deal with serious plots, but I’m really trying to work in some more lighthearted reading this year, I promise! So, here’s my list of books that had me giggling while I read:
- Murder at the Beacon Bakeshop by Darci Hannah
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London
- Recommended for You by Laura Silverman
- You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
- City of the Plague God by Sarwat Chadda
- Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams
Okay, I know it’s only nine, but like I said, I haven’t read a lot of funny books! But I am trying my best to do better. I swear.
What are some books that have made you laugh out loud?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday