Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae. I’m super excited to participate in this (and to have been an avid supporter of it from the beginning)! A topic is provided each week, and Kristy is so welcoming to ideas from others. If you have any ideas for topics, reach out to her through her blog or on Twitter (@caffeinatedfae).
Here’s the rules:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
February is Black History Month in the United States, which is why this week’s prompt is: What are some of your favorite books written by Black authors?
I covered this in a Top Ten Tuesday post last week (see the post here), so I’m going to talk about some books by Black authors that I haven’t read yet, but really want to!
- Roman and Jewel by Dana L. Davis
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
- Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky by Kwame Mbalia
- How the One-Armed Sister Sweeps Her House by Cherie Jones
- Amari and the Night Brothers by B.B. Alston
What other books by Black authors have you loved? You know I’m always looking to grow my never-ending TBR!
Categories: Fae Friday