Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week we’re talking about books that are on my summer 2021 TBR. And I’ve got a LOT! I’ve been working on reading my NetGalley ARCs, but I also want to start paying more attention to my library books. This is important, because I have renewed them so many times that the library won’t let me renew them anymore, and most of them are interlibrary loans. I’m pretty sure that the libraries that loaned them won’t want to let me borrow them again, so I seriously need to read them this summer. Here’s the top ten that I need to read:
- Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky by Kwame Mbalia
- Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- World Without End by Ken Follett
- Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus
- Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik
- House of Hollow by Krystal Sutherland
- These Feathered Flames by Alexandra Overy
- A Cuban Girl’s Guide to Tea and Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey
Have you read any of these? What did you think?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday