Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
First of all, happy birthday to Jana! This week’s prompt is in honor of her birthday, and we’re talking about bookish wishes by sharing our own Amazon wishlists. This is a popular thing to do on Twitter, but today we’re blog hopping. List the top 10 books you’d love to own and include a link to a wishlist so that people can grant your wish (no obligations).
You can find a link to my own Amazon wishlist here.
- From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout – I’ve heard so many things about this series, and everyone seems to love it.
- House of Hollow by Krystal Sutherland – one read of this book just isn’t enough. It’s the kind of book that multiple reads will reveal more.
- House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas – I know this book isn’t coming out until January, but I already need it.
- In the Hands of Zaztice: A Powers Rising Novella by Maria Vermisoglou, Grady Earls – I heard about this in an author takeover and it sounds so intriguing!
- Master of One by Jaida Jones – everyone was talking about this one and it sounds incredible!
- Master of Sorrows by Justin Travis Call – the summary of this one sounds right up my alley.
- Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames – I’ve had my eye on this one for a while, and my library doesn’t have it.
- Emperor’s Sword by Alex Gough – I read book 3, and now I seriously need to catch up on earlier books!
- Poppy War by R.F. Kuang – I read this series, and it made such an impact that I need to own it.
- Evermore Academy: Winter by Audrey Grey – a friend of mine raves about this series, and I want to see what the hype is all about.
What about you? Have you read any of these? Share your thoughts.
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday