Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
I feel like I’ve written a few of these posts already, so I’m going to try to include some different books and keep it fresh. In case you missed out on my other posts talking about the upcoming books that I’m excited for, here you go. Some of my most anticipated books are already included on my NetGalley ARC TBR, which you can find here. Another post I wrote recently is about books being released in 2022 that are by Jewish authors and that feature Jewish characters and/or themes, which you can find here. But fortunately, there are a LOT of really awesome books coming out in 2022, and my TBR list is always growing, so it isn’t like I’m running out of new releases to look forward to. Here are 10 more brand new books (not continuations) that I’m eagerly anticipating in the first half of 2022:
- Violeta by Isabel Allende — January 25
- Black Cake by Charmaine Wilkerson — February 1
- The Lost Dreamer by Lizz Huerta — March 1
- The Bone Orchard by Sara A. Mueller — March 22
- The Younger Wife by Sally Hepworth — April 5
- Book of Night by Holly Black — May 3
- Book Lovers by Emily Henry — May 3
- I Kissed Shara Wheeler by Casey McQuiston — May 3
- Siren Queen by Nghi Vo — May 10
- Juniper & Thorn by Ava Reid — June 7
What books are on your radar for the first half of 2022?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday