What is the Eximius Blogger Award?
The Eximius Blogger Award is an award which symbolises the exceptionality of every blogger. Eximius is the Latin word for exceptional, and this award is created to honour the exceptionality or uniqueness of every blogger out there. This award is for all those bloggers who put an insane amount of effort and thought into all of their posts and come up with exceptional content! This award is all about you!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog post. (The featured image of this post)
- List the rules
- Tag the original creator: Riddhi @ Whispering Stories and the person who nominated you!
- Mention the most exceptional thing about you and your blog (One about you and one about your blog).
- Mention one thing you find exceptional about the blogger who nominated you (To show love for the blogging community!)
- Answer the three questions posed by the person who nominated you.
- Share your favourite blog post that you’ve written.
- Tag 7 people! (Because 7 is such a magical number!)
My Questions for my nominees:
- What is a book/movie/song that you associate with your favourite festival?
- If you could live a celebrity’s life for one day, who would that be?
- What is the most exceptional natural phenomenon in the world, according to you?
I was nominated to do this tag by the creator, Riddhi @ Whispering Stories, and I’m super excited about it! Congratulations to her for reaching 1,000 followers, and I’m so glad that she took the time to create this award. 😍 If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, why not? You should totally do that now, because she’s got some really awesome posts on there.
The most exceptional thing about me? This is a tough one, but I’m going to say that it’s probably my big heart. I truly do care about others, and it makes me a good friend, even if I’m kind of selective about the people I get close to.
The most exceptional thing about my blog? Currently I’m going to say the fact that I’ve been able to post daily for almost a year! Today makes a 339 day streak, and it’s only possible because I get a lot of support and encouragement from the reading/blogging community. Also, possibly because I can read ridiculously fast.
Something exceptional about Riddhi? She’s quite possibly the most supportive and encouraging person that I’ve connected with. I love the way she always tags me (and a ton of other people) in the most interesting posts, and has a way of drawing people together, yet still uses her platform to address serious issues, rather than only making fun posts.
My favorite blog post? Yikes! I have to pick just one?? Riddhi, why are you so cruel? If I had to choose one, I’d share this one: How to Crush Your TBR List.
As for her questions, I can already tell that answering them is going to be tough!
What is a book/movie/song that you associate with your favourite festival? I don’t know that I necessary have a favorite festival, so I’m going to refer to Chanukah, the Jewish holiday known as the Festival of Lights. For books? Definitely The Matzah Ball by Jean Melzer. I don’t really have a movie for this one, but for song, I absolutely loved The Hanukkah Song by Nissim Black and Kosha Dillz. It’s fun and catchy, and perfectly captures the spirit of the holiday.
If you could live a celebrity’s life for one day, who would that be? Hmm, this is another tough one! I’ve never really thought of it, but I’d probably want to live the life of … Gal Gadot. She seems like she’s got everything going for her right now, and I definitely wouldn’t mind a day in her life.
What is the most exceptional natural phenomenon in the world, according to you? I’ve always wanted to see the aurora borealis. It’s definitely on my bucket list, and I’ve been nursing a bit of an obsession for most of my life.
Becky @ Becky’s Book Blog
Julie @ One Book More
Jodie @ Witty & Sarcastic Book Club
Ashley @ Red-Haired Ash Reads
Alex @ My Book World 24
Marta @ Monogamist Reader
And anyone else who wants to join in, consider yourself tagged!
Categories: Book Tags