I’ve really missed doing Friday Favorites, and since no one was currently hosting it, Cait @ Functionally Fictional decided to jump into the gap. Each week, she provides a prompt, and I get to talk about my favorite books that fit the topic. Feel free to join in – the more the merrier!
Purple is a color that I love, but for some reason, I don’t have a lot of books with purple covers. Which is an absolute shame! Here’s some of the books with purple covers that I have on my shelves (more than half of which are on my TBR):
- The Speaker by Traci Chee
- Queen of Volts by Amanda Foody
- The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
- Sweet and Bitter Magic by Adrienne Tooley
- The Burning God by R.F. Kuang
- The Dating Plan by Sara Desai
- We Can’t Keep Meeting Like This by Rachel Lynn Solomon
What are some of your favorite books with purple covers?
Categories: Friday Favorites