Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s topic comes from Dedra @ A Book Wanderer, and I had to go back pretty far, because I generally get through most of the books on my seasonal TBR lists, surprisingly.I’m constantly making TBR lists, but there’s always books that slip through the cracks. Sometimes it’s just because I don’t have access to the book, or because I don’t have time, or simply because I forgot about it. Here’s some of the books from my past seasonal TBR posts that I STILL haven’t read yet:
- The Beautiful by Renée Ahdieh
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samatha Shannon
- Sweet and Bitter Magic by Adrienne Tooley
- Star Daughter by Shveta Thakrar
- Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber
Books on my TBR by Black Authors
- How the One-Armed Sister Sweeps Her House by Cherie Jones
- Amari and the Night Brothers by B.B. Alston
- The Ruthless Lady’s Guide to Wizardry by C.M. Waggoner
What are some books from your previous seasonal TBR lists that you haven’t gotten around to yet?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday