Top 5 Saturday is a weekly post that is hosted by Mandy at Devouring Books.
- Share your top 5 books of the current topic — these can be books that you want to read, have read and loved, have read and hated, you can do it any way you want.
- Tag the original post (This one!)
- Tag 5 people.
This week’s topic is books I own.
However, since there’s a lot more than 5 books on my bookshelves, I’m going to list the top 5 books I’m really looking forward to reading before the summer ends (in no particular order).
1. The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samatha Shannon — this one is a monstrously long book, but it also fits my last box for #armedwithabingo which I’d really like to finish. Plus, I’ve heard literally nothing but amazing things about this book.
2. The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware — I won this in a GoodReads contest, and I am so ready to read this.
3. A Phoenix First Must Burn by Patrice Caldwell — I just got this book this week after winning it in a contest and not only is it absolutely beautiful, but it sounds like such a great book.
4. A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer — I loved A Curse So Dark and Lonely, and I have no idea why I’ve been dragging my feet on reading the sequel!
5. Incendiary by Zoraida Córdova — another beauty with so many great reviews and a plot that sounds incredible!
Have you read any of these? Which ones do I need to read first?
Also, if you want to join in on Top 5 Saturday, just jump in — the more the merrier!
Categories: Top 5 Saturday