Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s topic is all about authors I read in 2020 that were new to me. And there were so many authors I read in 2020 that I had never read before. It was honestly a struggle to choose which ones to pick, so I just went with the books that were the most memorable for me for one reason or another.
Here they are (in no particular order):
- Sabaa Tahir, author of the series An Ember in the Ashes.
- Fonda Lee, author of the series The Green Bone Saga.
- Pierce Brown, author of the Red Rising Saga.
- R.F. Kuang, author of the series The Poppy War.
- Adiba Jaigirdar, author of The Henna Wars.
- Kate Stayman-London, author of One To Watch.
- Alix E. Harrow, author of The Once and Future Witches.
- Kerri Maniscalco, author of Kingdom of the Wicked.
- Rebecca Roanhorse, author of Black Sun.
- S.A. Chakraborty, author of The Daevabad Trilogy.
What new to you authors did you read in 2020?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday