I’ve really missed doing Friday Favorites, and since no one was currently hosting it, Cait @ Functionally Fictional decided to jump into the gap. Each week, she provides a prompt, and I get to talk about my favorite books that fit the topic. Feel free to join in – the more the merrier!
This prompt is fairly open-ended, because so many books involve family. Birth family, found family, family drama, etc. The found family trope is definitely one of my favorites, so I’m going to drop some of my favorite books featuring found family:
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- The Merciless Ones by Namina Forna
- Misrule by Heather Walter
- Wild and Wicked Things by Francesca May
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- Deal With the Devil by Kit Rocha
- The Library of the Unwritten by A.J. Hackwith
What are some of your favorite books featuring found family?
Categories: Friday Favorites