Ooooh, I love a good book that takes place at sea, and something I especially love about this is that it can cross multiple genres. Some of my favorite books set on the oceans include:
- The Lost Legends by Cait Marie — this fantasy involves fairy tales, pirates, and a curse that needs to be broken, as well as a nice dose of romance.
- Fable by Adrienne Young — this book was a wonderful start to a fantasy duology that I couldn’t put down.
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christos — a siren and a ship’s captain cross paths in this fantasy novel.
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo — the main characters are fleeing across the sea with the help of a notorious privateer named Sturmhond.
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware — this mystery takes place on a cruise ship.
- All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace — another fantasy involving ships, a kingdom made up of islands, and plenty of intrigue.
What are some of your favorite books set at sea?
Categories: Friday Favorites